- 29.06.2022. Dr. Ülla-Karin Nurm, director at the NDPHS Secretariat speaks with POMORSKIE Regional EU Office about challenges and vision for improving active and healthy ageing in the Baltic Sea Region.
Statement by the National Coordinators Group of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region concerning the suspension of cooperation with Russia and Belarus
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Seminars & workshops
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Seminars & workshops meetings.
- EG funding opportunities
- Seminar on PHC
- Health of indig. communities
- Seminar on project dev and funding
- Communication and Health Governance
- NGO Forum
- Regional Action against HIV&TB
- EG/TG Training 2014
- EUSBSR Annual Forum 2015 Workshop
- Wealthier and Healthier
- Capacity building for EUSBSR stakeholders
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- International Hepatitis Seminar
- Circular economy and health: it's mainly good news
- Design thinking workshop
- Strategy development 1
- AgeFLAG workshop Russia
- The Art of Staying Healthy - Can Culture Improve our Well-being?
- Strategy development 2
- Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health
- Communication Capacity Workshop
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 9 December