- We are excited to announce that the NDPHS Secretariat has moved to a new location at Momma Reenstierna Palace in the heart of Södermalm, just a walking distance from our previous office in the Old Town of Stockholm. Click here to read more...
- NDPHS is participating in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region (EUSBSR) focusing on demographic changes along with the circular and sharing economy.
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Seminars & workshops
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Seminars & workshops meetings.
- EG funding opportunities
- Seminar on PHC
- Health of indig. communities
- Seminar on project dev and funding
- Communication and Health Governance
- NGO Forum
- Regional Action against HIV&TB
- EG/TG Training 2014
- EUSBSR Annual Forum 2015 Workshop
- Wealthier and Healthier
- Capacity building for EUSBSR stakeholders
- NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- 2nd NDPHS workshop on a flagship on aging populations
- International Hepatitis Seminar
- Circular economy and health: it's mainly good news
- Design thinking workshop
- Strategy development 1
- AgeFLAG workshop Russia
- The Art of Staying Healthy - Can Culture Improve our Well-being?
- Strategy development 2
- Webinar: Indoor Environment Quality and Health
- Communication Capacity Workshop
- 2nd Communication Capacity workshop, 9 December