- 29.06.2022. Dr. Ülla-Karin Nurm, director at the NDPHS Secretariat speaks with POMORSKIE Regional EU Office about challenges and vision for improving active and healthy ageing in the Baltic Sea Region.
Statement by the National Coordinators Group of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region concerning the suspension of cooperation with Russia and Belarus
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
This section of the main menu provides direct links to the documentation for/from individual Conferences meetings.
- Conf. on Alcohol Problems
- Conf. HIPP Network
- Healthy Life – Healthy Work
- Promotion of Healthy Lifestyles
- Prison Health – Public Health
- Healthy lifestyle - public health
- Preparing Health Initiatives for 2014-2020
- Health is wealth and wealth is health
- Addressing the challenges of AMR
- PPP Conference
- From Occupational Safety and Health Strategies to Practice
- From facts to policy and actions
- Harmful use of Alcohol in ND Area – ND area perspectives and ND area responses
- ND Future Forum on COVID-19
- PAC 15 side-event on Healthy and Active Ageing