- 29.06.2022. Dr. Ülla-Karin Nurm, director at the NDPHS Secretariat speaks with POMORSKIE Regional EU Office about challenges and vision for improving active and healthy ageing in the Baltic Sea Region.
Statement by the National Coordinators Group of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region concerning the suspension of cooperation with Russia and Belarus
View our selection of links. They feature websites presenting global, regional and national initiatives and strategies on public health and social well-being, and websites of selected organisations and institutions.
Actors and Structure
Ad hoc Working Groups
The Committee of Senior Representatives (CSR) may establish an ad hoc working group, consisting of representatives from interested Partners and other international experts, as appropriate. Such ad hoc working groups operate for a limited period of time and report to the CSR. They may have an advisory role and/or provide professional input to the preparation and implementation of joint activities carried out within the framework of the Partnership. An ad hoc working group organises its own work within the scope of its mandate provided by the CSR.
Since the beginning of 2006, the CSR established the following ad hoc working groups (some of them have completed their work in the meantime):
- Working Group on Secretariat's Legal Capacity (SLC);
- Project Database Project Steering Group (DPSG);
- Strategy Working Group (SWG);
- Working Group on NDPHS Expert Groups’ ToR (EGTOR);
- Evaluation Team 2008;
- Evaluation Team 2013;
- Strategy Working Group 2014.
The documents submitted to ad hoc working group meetings as well as the meeting minutes can be accessed individually through the links above and collectively here. These documents can also be accessed through the Meetings button on the top menu bar.
To see a graphical presentation of the organisational structure of the NDPHS, please view the organigram.